whose side are you on

whose side are you on

Friday, June 13, 2014

A TRIBUTE TO @Triomacan2000 ~ See You Around Soon Dudes!! ~



Account @Triomacan2000 hilang dari peredaran. Kabar-kabarnya perpecahan Internal, karena salah seorang adminnya lebih condong ke Jokowi. Sementara seluruh admin lainnya condong ke Prabowo.
Kabar-kabarnya lagi, perpecahan itu ikut dikipas oleh "sengitnya" Triomacam menyudutkan Jenderal-Jenderal hitam dibalik pencapresan Jokowi, yang merupakan musuh bebuyutan mas Prabowo sedari dulu.

Apapun alasannya, kedengkian politik para pendukung Jokowi, maupun sebab lain yang tak kita ketahui, terus terang jagad twitter negeri ini membutuhkan akun-akun semacam Triomacan. Yang berani berdiri melawan arus, salah atau benar, untuk menerima caci maki dan penghormatan, baik dari orang-orang yang "ditembakinya", maupun orang-orang yang "dipuji-pujinya".

Kalaulah benar raibnya akun ini disebabkan adanya surpress/campur tangan orang-orang dibalik Jokowi, yg habis-habisan "dikuliti" si macan ini, sungguh merupakan degradasi demokrasi yang ingin kita perbaiki.
Tapi percaya deh, sekuat apapun kamu mencoba membungkam orang2 semacam si macan ini, lebih kuat lagi mereka akan bersuara.
Mari kita tunggu kabar selanjutnya dari admin-admin "si tukang menguliti orang" ini, yang katanya ingin menyuarakan kebenaran, untuk menjadikan Negeri ini lebih baik.

See you around soon frentes, gonna miss you a lot....


"You can say what you want about me."
"Try to do what you want to me, But you cannot stop me."


I've been knocked down, It's a crazy town
Even got punched in the face in L.A.
Ain't nothing in the world that can keep me from doing what I wanna do

'Cause I'm too proud, I'm too strong
Live by the code that you gotta move on
Feeling sorry for yourself
Ain't got nobody nowhere

so I... (Held my head high)
I Knew I (I Knew I'd survive)
Well I made it (I made it), I don't hate it (Don't hate it)
That's just the way it goes....
Yeah...


I'm done made it through, Stand on my own too, I paid my dues, yeah
Tried to hold me down, You can't stop me now, I paid my dues


"So like i told you, You cannot stop me, I paid my dues."

Now I'm still tested everyday, people try to mess with TM2000
gotta nothing in common, cause I handle mine
and I thought I better let you know.

I'm no punk, I can't get down
I don't give a damn about who's around,
that was just fine 'til now.

So I... (Held my head high)
Knew I (Knew I survive), Well I made it (I made it)
Oahh (Don't hate it), That's just the way it goes
Yeah.....

I'm done made it through, Stand on my own too I paid my dues
Yeah yeah
Tried to hold me down, you can't stop me now, I paid my dues,
yeah yeah yeah....

Took so long to get me here (here)
But I won't live in fear (fear)
Are you trying to steal my shine? (shine)
But first they wanna build you up (up)
Then they tear you down (down)
It's a struggle tryin' to bubble


so I... (Held my head high)
I Knew (I Knew I'd survive)
Oahh (I made it), (Don't hate it)
Said that's - just - the - wayyyyy....

(I'm done - Made it through, Stand on my own too)
I said I paid my - I paid my dues
Yeah....
(Try to hold me down)
But you can't stop me now, I paid my - paid my dues
Whohoh......






No comments:

Post a Comment