whose side are you on

whose side are you on

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOGICAL, DIGITAL, LIBERAL...

ISLAM LIBERAL: Orang-orang bingung, yang kebanyakan mengandalkan akal..
Biar dibilang Intelektual dan hebat...
Gak pernah mengasah hati/qalbu... Otak aja dikeloni, ya jadi begini akhirnya..
Bingung sama diri sendiri, bingung jati dirinya hilang kemana..
Sampe tereak-tereak, "WHO I AM...????"

Pas banget ini lagu buat jongos-jongos Liberal...
Yg doyan mengkotak-kotakkan Islam.
Islam Fanatical, Islam Radical, Islam Liberal, Islam Criminal.. beuuhhh.. Sok Pinter ya brok??
MEMAKSA SEMUA ORANG SUPAYA MENERIMA KONSEP ISLAM LIBERAL... beuuhh...
Padahal ISLAM ITU CUMA SATU ya brok... GAK ADA KOTAK-KOTAK KAYA BAJU RIEKE DYAHPITALOKA KARYA...

Panca indra itu menipu, dan akal itu berbatas...
Jadi gue jelassss milih jadi JONGOS ALLAH.... daripada jadi JONGOS LIBERAL...
Ntar gue ikutan bingung kayak Mang Ulil dan antek-anteknya... kekekekeek


When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily,
oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me.

But then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible,
LOGICAL, oh responsible, practical.
And then they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
oh clinical, oh INTELECTUAL, cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep,
the questions run too deep
for such a simple mind.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I KNOW IT SOUNDS ABSURD
PLEASE TELL ME WHO I AM..??

I said...watch what you say..!!
They'll be calling you A RADICAL, A LIBERAL, OH FANATICAL, CRIMINAL
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!
Oh Take it take it yeah!(##makkssaa de aghh... mati aja lo brok!!##)


But at night, when all the world's asleep,
the questions run so deep
for such a simple mind.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
PLEASE TELL ME WHO I AM...??!!,
WHO I AM...???!!!!! 3X

Who knows who's so LOGICAL, DIGITAL, LIBERAL....

No comments:

Post a Comment