whose side are you on

whose side are you on

Monday, March 18, 2013

CAPRES IN THE BOTTLE

Siapa yaaaaa Presiden Indonesia 2014...?

Om Wiranto sdh nyalon, Om JK belon... Bakal bareng lagi nggak ya..?

Om Mahfud MD...?

Klo Pilpres kali ini mesti Istiqoroh dolo bow, biar gak salah pilih lagi kayak kemaren...

Ayo dong Om JK, maju lagi.... kita support dehhh.... kikiki....

Sekarang Kunti2 dan Vam2 sudah lebih bijak, sdh tambah usia 5 tahun, sdh gak bego lagi... kikiki..

gosok-gosok botol jin CaPres..... sapa hayo yg keluar jadi jawara?


If you want to be with me, baby, there's a price to pay.
I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way.
If you want to be with me, I can make your wish come true.
You gotta make a big impression (oh yeah), gotta like what you do.

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby.
Gotta rub me the right way, honey.
I'm a genie in a bottle, baby,
Come, come, come on and let me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment