whose side are you on

whose side are you on

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lagu untuk Mbak Cut Tary Yg Sedang cucurucuap..cuap..cucurucuap..cuap....


Lagunya cut tary beut ya mmpok...kekekeke...
Ikutan nyanyi aaahhh.....

Leave you, move on to a perfect stranger
You talk I walk, wanna feel the danger.
See me with him and it's turnin' you on
Got me saying getting me back it'd be another song

Get outta my way, got no more to say
He's takin' your place...
Get outta my way, way outta my way
Got no more to say, he's takin' your place
Get outta my way..

Now I got a taste I wanna explore.
Ain't going to waste, no not anymore.
You're going hard now, to win my heart but...
So many times now, you've been comin' up short.
Don't worry cause tonight I got you.
You can take a seat do what you normally do.
I'm about to let you see.
This is what'll happen if you ain't giving your girl what she needs.


Kakakakakakakaka.... jadi lucuk....


No comments:

Post a Comment