whose side are you on

whose side are you on

Friday, June 2, 2017

THE AMATEUR REGIME == THE "LALA" WORDS ==


Kwakwakwakwakwakkk........
India has: Tikka Masala
Pakistan has: Malala
And, Indonesia has: Afi Liberalala Plagialala.....




Dapet salam selfie dari Istana KePresidenan, dan salam jempol dari kang Ridwan Kamil.
Beginilah kalo negara terlalu cinta "Lala Pencitraan". Semua jadi lala.... Kwawakwkakwkkakakkk....
Hiduupppp Afilala Liberalala dengan segala Plagilalanya....
Kwakwkakwkakkwkakakak.....

Sorry sorry sorry sorry
Hey, baby my nose is getting big
I noticed it be growing when I been telling them fibs
Now you say your trust's gettin' weaker
Probably 'cos my lies just started gettin' deeper
And the reason for my confession is that I learn my lesson
And I really think you have to know the truuth
Because I lied and I cheated and I lied a little more
But after I did it I don't know what I did it for
I admit that I have been a little immature
Fucking with your heart like I was the pre-da-tor
In my book of lies I was the editor, and the author
I forged my signature

And now I apologize for what I did to ya
'Cos what you did to me I did to you





No comments:

Post a Comment